The Graham Curtin Law Firm is a mid-sized full-service firm located in New Jersey, with another office in New York. Michelle Wu, Esq. is an experienced immigration attorney leading the firm’s immigration practice; she also has significant experience in corporate law. Ms. Wu’s immigration services include petition, change, transfer and extension of various non-immigrant visas; permanent residency; and U.S. citizenship petitions.
Lawyer Michelle Wu and immigration practice
Ms. Wu concentrates her practice in immigration law. She also has significant experience in corporate law.
• Petition, change, amendment, and extension of various non-immigrant visas;
• Employment-based, family-based, and investment based permanent residency petitions;
• U.S. citizenship petitions;
• Dependent/family member processing;
• Immigration counseling for visa and passport, maintenance of status, ability to work, student-related matters, immigration enforcement and deportation proceedings, etc.
Ms. Wu also:
• Assists employers in drafting and reviewing immigration policies, providing in-house training, and establishing internal immigration programs;
• Advises clients with regard to the immigration aspects of mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and corporate reorganizations.
• Provides day-to-day immigration services to corporate executives and employees and ensures that they are in full compliance with all aspects of the U.S. immigration law and regulation.
Lawyer Michelle Wu
The clients represented in immigration matters range from multinational corporations, middle market companies, emerging companies, education, research and other non-profit institutions, to individuals in every industry segment.
Ms. Wu graduated from Shanxi University (with honors), and went on to complete her law education from Rutgers Law School (J.D.) and Columbia University (M.P.H.).