Assistante administrative francophone
|Numéro et rue||20803 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 440|
|Code Postal (Zip)||33180|
- Part-Time, 20 hours
- Administrative Experience: 3 years (Required)
- US Citizen or US Work Authorization (Required)
- Accounting Office Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting / Job Co Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting Software Experience – Quickbooks (Preferred)
- Accounting Associates Degree or Equivalent experience (Required)
- Microsoft Office 365: Proficient (Required)
- Adobe PDF : Intermediate (Required)
- Database – Excel: Experienced (Required)
- Bilingual in English and French (Required)
Ideal candidate will have both bookkeeping & administrative experience. We are looking for someone to work closely in a cross-functional team with two Managers, who will directly report to the Controller.
We are seeking a professional who works at a high level with organizational, technical, and business acumen. An individual who takes direction well and asks for guidance when not sure. You must be a highly dependable, ethical, and reliable support specialist who can successfully perform a variety of routine clerical, accounting, and organizational functions, provide day to day general office duties such as answering phones, customer service, filing and managing data, etc.
- Support Managers in daily operational needs including accounting, administrative tasks and reporting deadlines
- Point person for reception: answering phones and general office duties, maintaining filing systems (electronic & paper), mailing, shipping, supplies, responsible for day to day operations
- Responsible for Opening the Office. Must be punctual and reliable. Willingness to communicate timely & openly with front office managers is a necessity to coordinate proper coverage.
- Maintain calendars for appointments, meetings, office deliveries, subscription renewals and other coordination
- 3-way matching invoices, payment applications, sales tax reconciliations, workflow processing, job costing, data entry, vendor maintenance, statement reconciliation, subcontract analysis, disbursements & filing, ad hoc reports and assisting the Controller with other Accounts Payable procedures.
- Ensuring accounting records are accurate & complete
- Assist in the implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Other clerical and office duties and business errands as requested.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- 1 – 3 years Accounting and Administrative experience in the construction industry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational/planning skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe PDF, hands on experience with spreadsheets and Access databases & mail merges
- Experience with any construction accounting software
- Ability to reconcile discrepancies, determine proper classification of accounting codes, and prepare correction documents as required
- Affinity for numbers: strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and Bilingual is a plus
Schedule: Monday to Friday
4 hr shift, 10AM – 3PM (preferred) Monday-Friday
Work Location: One location
- 20803 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 440 Aventura Florida 33180
mchconsultingusaPropriétaire de l'annonce Membre depuis : 23 octobre 2018
Contacter le propriétaire
Remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous pour envoyer un message à l'annonceur .