Cultural Events Coordinator
- Publié par: lfny
- New York United States
- Catégories: Emploi offre et demande
- Date de publication : 27 mars 2019 14:37
The Lycée Français de New York seeks a Cultural Events Coordinator to help build and promote the cultural programming at the school through its Cultural Center. Working directly and reporting to the Director of Cultural Events, the Cultural Events Coordinator will play a key role in helping promote cultural events both inside the school to teachers and students and outside the school to parents and a wider francophone and francophile community. The Cultural Events Coordinator will be responsible for the successful execution of a variety of cultural events, helping from promotion to implementation.
The mission of theLycée Francais de New York is to educate citizens of culture, therefore the Cultural Center plays a central role for the community catering to students, staff, parents, alumni and friends, approximately 5,000 people. Events are extremely diverse, ranging from conferences, panel discussions to movie nights, concerts, as well as a program of artist in residence. The Cultural Center oversees approximately 3 events a week.
Ability to work evenings and sometimes weekends as required by the Cultural Center and cultural events.
- This position includes a 40-hour work week
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, pension plan with company match
- 5-week paid vacation accrued monthly
- Entry level position;
- Bilingual French/English;
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours;
- Must be highly organized;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
Click here to view the entire job description
Click here to apply
Référence de l'annonce : 9285c9bc80e053d2
- Aucun mot-clé