DragLive, the first french drag-queen show to sing live soon in NYC
- Publié par: Richard BERTRAND
- New York United States
- Catégories: Evènements
- Date de publication : 12 juin 2022 10:00
We are in France in Paris and produce « DragLive by Folle Illusion », the first french drag-queen show to sing live.
For professional meetings we will be in NYC from June 30 to July 5 and would like to meet you to present our show.
« DragLive by Folle Illusion » is 10 artists on stage, 2 hours of shows:
* Léona Winter, semi-finalist of The Voice France, winner of The Switch in Chile and most recently representing France on Queen of the Universe in Paramount + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edD5ZMgiw14
* Icee Drag On, singer at Paradis Latin in Paris and finalist in the TV show « la france à un incroyable talent » https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip33nsvZ4fE
* Golda Shower, currently at the cinema in the film « Follie Fermière » https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1520411825375961093/vid/1306×720/wyJvsHeXVJmqqxgM.mp4?tag=14
* Carolina, Spanish diva performer of the song « Amor y Tortilla » https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-btG2zX8kY
* Quentin Déé, androgyne pole dance artist, winner of Mister Continental in Chicago https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsq0xGJoSx_YjGAiTRCnkSQ?app=desktop
* Jenny From the Bloc Note, finalist of Drap Me Up in Paris https://jennyfromtheblocnote.fr/
* Gyzel Schatzi, a Franco-Quebec artist who sets fire to LGBT Parisian evenings https://www.instagram.com/gyzelschatziparis/
and 3 dancers: Bruno Fressard, Ancelot and Mike Ramirez
Our show performed for 6 months in Paris next to the Moulin Rouge, at the Nouvelle Eve (seen in Emily in Paris), will be touring in France the next few months for a return to Paris in 2023 at L’Olympia.
Here’s the teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqid9GYiDJo