Fromi USA / Sales and logistics assistant
- Publié par: fromiusa
- New York United States
- Catégories: Emploi offre et demande
- Date de publication : 28 octobre 2019 11:28
The Fromi Group is operating in over 50 countries with 160 employees and thus one of the biggest exporters of French cuisine (cheese and dairy products, gourmet food…) worldwide. We are working with prestigious clients such as Triballat-Rians, Picandine, Isigny-Sainte-mère, Valrhona…. We are creating our own gourmet specialties as well and sell them internationally under our own labels.
For our subsidiary in New York, we are looking for a:
Sales and logistics assistant (M/F)
You will join our team responsible for the US market development (4 people) and report directly to the CEO of the subsidiary. Your duties comprise:
- Sales administration:
- Maintain records of orders and invoices
- Give a written quote
- E-mail clients
- Manage custom clearance
- Record payment files
- Deal with customer complaints
- Responsible for the procurement of just-in-time products
- Stock management
- Forwarding of sales forecasts
- Manage shipping processes
- Customer Service:
- Provide after-sales service to customers on the phone
- Take orders and recommend products
- Handle information requests and customer claims
You should have completed a commercial training (e.g. commercial assistant) and three years of experience from a similar function.
You are very organized and pay attention to detail. Proficiency in office tools is required. You have good interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation.
You speak both French and English.
Visit us on our website www.fromi-corporate.com
If you are interested in this job, please send us your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aucun mot-clé