Language Center Operations Assistant
- Publié par: fiaf1
- New York United States
- Catégories: New York, Emploi offre et demande
- Date de publication : 21 mai 2018 10:46
Job Title: Language Center Operations Assistant
Department: Language Center
Reports To: Administrative Director
Designation: Exempt full-time
The FIAF Language Center is the largest language school dedicated to teaching the French language in the tri-state area. With more than 8,000 registrations annually, we offer French in two convenient locations: Manhattan’s Upper East Side and Montclair, NJ.
Position Summary: The Language Center Operations Assistant will be on the frontlines of customer service for the FIAF Language Center. S/he will be knowledgeable in all Language Center activities (group classes, private lessons, corporate lessons, exams, preschool) and be able to confidently reply to any customer or potential client. S/he will look for patterns in these interactions in order to help improve communication with students as well as the Language Center’s own operations. The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday 1pm-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm, at our Manhattan location.
- Greet and welcome clients and students, answer all questions they may have.
- Answer questions by phone and email promptly.
- Register students in person or by phone.
- Keep students informed of any changes, such as class cancellations or room changes.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing class rosters, certificates of completion for students, etc.
- Assist Language Center colleagues as needed.
- Maintain a neat and welcoming reception area.
This job might be for you if:
- You notice great (and not-so-great) customer service. You think your morning latte tastes best when poured by a happy, welcoming barista and you’re excited to provide that same experience for our students.
- You are an ace communicator. Your emails make people smile and you can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You are a helper. You find it satisfying to help someone solve a problem and you’re willing to jump in wherever needed.
- You’re an organized multi-tasker who gets a thrill out of checking items off your to-do list.
- You are curious, creative, and open to learning from mistakes.
- You are tech savvy and comfortable learning new programs and tools quickly.
- You have a passion for the French language and culture and want to share that passion with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Native English-speaker or equivalent proficiency, ability to communicate clearly in French.
Qualified applicants should send their cover letter, resume and salary requirements as one attachment (in English or French) to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we will only be able to contact those that we would like to meet for interviews.
- Aucun mot-clé