Sales Account Manager
- Publié par: laurentcolasse
- California United States
- Catégories: Emploi offre et demande
- Date de publication : 27 janvier 2021 14:36
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to be part of our team here at resqme, Inc., in Santa Barbara, CA.
Resqme, Inc. is a local company with global capabilities. We offer safety solutions to over 5 million people in over 45 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to assist with various tasks within our business. A great motivation to perform, a warm personality, and attention to detail a must.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to help generate more business throughout various markets in North America, Canada, South America, Europe & Asia. This position would also extend beyond normal sales and involve the management of online sales platforms. The successful candidate would also be participating in certain projects with the marketing department & developing B2B marketing actions.
We are looking for an innovative person, who would be excited by the idea of having a diverse position within our company. The ideal candidate is flexible, results-driven, efficient, meticulous, and would need to have strong work ethic.
Basic functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Manage existing clients domestically and abroad to nurture the relationship and expand the account.
- Generates new leads through outbound calls using a given call list and/or cold calling.
- Identifies high-quality leads using a series of qualifying information & questions.
- Responsible for generating new business through calls and email campaigns.
- Learns about our product line to effectively demonstrate our value propositions.
- Manages existing online accounts and helps to generate new ones.
- Sets up and manages new online platforms.
- Attends industry trade shows if necessary.
- Participates in B2B marketing campaigns and helps to brainstorm new marketing and sales strategies.
- Assist in editing all existing and new product packaging and marketing pieces like flyers, product sheets, and promotional offers…
- Work with the Operations & Logistics department to manage inventory levels based on sales projections.
- Handle incoming sales requests, as necessary.
- Provide excellent customer support. Answer the phone calls as they come.
- Assist in creating sales presentations.
- Reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing – work closely with the Operations & Logistics Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to work in an international team to ensure all company goals are met.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Have exceptional communication skills written and verbal.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication.
- Ability to gain trust and respect from customers.
- Must have exceptional follow-up and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage various activities with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable to various cultures and flexible to change.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Open and warm attitude.
- Works well in a small team environment.
- Computer proficient & EDI savvy.
- Willing to travel and assist tradeshows if necessary.
- Good Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Basics in QuickBooks a plus.
- Bilingual required in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a sales role or equivalent role.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full time position at $25-28/hour DOE + benefits. Located in Santa Barbara CA.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter at email@example.com.