The French channel is running a program in October and is seeking actors and actresses in Miami. Auditions on Saturday, August 24th, 2013 from 4 pm to 8 pm at the Skydeck – 605 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach – 33139. Your turn!
TF1 production is looking to cast:
- A handsome, surfer type man who speaks fluent French
- A handsome French speaking US actor to play the role of the photographer
- A US actress who speaks French to play the makeup artist
- 3 or 4 French couples living in Miami that can create an interaction
- A flamboyant French actress who doesn’t mince words to play the Image Consultant
- A US actress who speaks French, of a certain age but sexy to play the Couple’s therapist
- A Cuban actor who will play the tempter
- A French speaking actor to play the role of a Waltz Dance Professor
- A French speaking actor, ideally with a Russian accent or Eastern accent to play a Surgeon
- A US actress who speaks French, very modern, not to play Madame Irma!
- An actor speaking French to give a course of personal accomplishments (how to succeed in deceiving his family / / advice…) / / smooth talker, Mad Men type.
- A dove/ pigeon trainer
- A special effects specialist
- A Pamela Anderson lookalike
- A real wedding planner girl who speaks French (mature and outspoken)
- An (actual) US masseuse
- 2 (actual) wedding dress vendors who speak French
- A tatoo artist who can have draw a temporary tattoo on Patrick
- A nice and real American driver who can interact with the actors.
- 2 male muscular strip-teasers
- 2 extras to play credible cops
- 2 beautiful and muscular boys who can play and teach volleyball (don’t necessarily have to speak French)
- 5 real salsa dancers
Send in your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org