The French District Office on Lincoln Road welcomes Slavica Bogdanov on Thursday, May 2nd at 6 pm for a conference in French on the best ways to manage time.
Time is Money – Tips and Tricks on Time Management
A job is aimed at buying from us more time to live one day, freely, without having to work. Learn to value the time which you have following advice of Slavica Bogdanov:
- Understand the law of Pareto distribution when applied to time;
- Understand the principle of Parkinson;
- How to budget time;
- Where do you lose time and what it costs you;
- What are your time eaters;
- Remedy these time eaters;
- There is no point in rushing, preparation holds better value;
- Plan your day ahead of time;
- Make a priority list in the mornings;
- Plan your week efficiently;
- How to organize your goals over long term;
- How to make concrete resolutions in the beginning of the year;
- Power to say “no”;
- How to program your brain at night;
- Know how to slow things down.
Learn to manage time better, to be more organized and to find more time.
Management of time is a fundamental foundation for success at all levels. You will be able to carry out more tasks in less time, you will be less stressed out and more productive.
Author, trainer and life coach, Slavica Bogdanov sets the approach based on 3 fundamental pillars: setting goals – optimizing time – having high self-esteem.
Free presentation by Slavica Bogdanov
Duration : 1 hr 30 min
Thursday, May 2nd at 6 pm
407 Lincoln Road #701
Miami Beach, FL 33139