Your professional or personal circumstances require you to speak in front of a small or large gathering. Are you well prepared? Hélène Godec gives you personalized advice to have more speaking impact.
When speaking in front of a crowd, a lack of practice may cause apprehension or stress.
Not only should a speech be well written but it also needs to be rehearsed to convey a message as effectively as possible. Words are not enough, and a speaker hidden behind his or her text won’t have an impact on the audience.
Speakers need to know how to get involved, develop stage presence, body language and delivery.
Hélène Godec, oral communications coach and actress, can help you rehearse and put your speech into practice. You can work on a speech you already master but in need of improvement to produce more impact. She’ll provide advice and formatting for a speech in its preliminary phase.
- Training course that provides you with tools and techniques that can be used right away
- Practical advice to give your speech more impact and focus on the most important points
- Personalized support to help you prepare your speech
- Assistance in rehearsing and staging your speech
- Enhancement of your nonverbal language
Session: $110 /h
Adapted and adjusted based on your needs, the length of your speech and your deadlines.
Informations : firstname.lastname@example.org ou 646 570 2206